With over thirty years experience in Estate Agency, Henry Graham, believes that efficiency and professionalism are essential to the client’s needs, “The exceptional levels of service provided by our experienced sales team secures customer loyalty and positive recommendations to future clients.”
Our Services Include:-
• Residential Property Sales
• New Development And Land Consultants
• Building Sites And Agricultural Land
• Mortgage Advice With Flexible Appointment Times
• Experienced Valuers, Negotiators And Sales Team
• Written Valuations And Expert Witness Service
• Well Appointed City Centre Offices With Customer Car Parking
• Comprehensive Colour Brochures With High Quality Photographs, Detailed Floorplans & Video Tours Also Available
• Bright And Noticeable For Sale Signs
• Extensive Mailing List With Buyers Looking For Properties In All Areas
• Excellent Internet Coverage At hgraham.co.uk, propertypal.com And propertynews.com
Our dedicated sales team provide an excellent service to sellers and buyers. Regular communication is essential, the experienced negotiators and sales staff keep our clients up to date and well informed of all progress, from start to finish. We concentrate on selling or renting private residential property and providing required mortgage advice. The negotiators and sales team establish an excellent rapport with sellers and buyers. Our busy offices and extensive mailing list service, combined with excellent internet coverage produce viewers and offers on most properties very quickly.
Our bright and distinctive for sale sign will get your property noticed, we provide customer car parking at our well appointed city centre offices and property brochures are well presented, with large colour photographs of most rooms and gardens. Internet coverage is easy to access, the full colour brochure is available at hgraham.co.uk, propertypal.com and propertynews.com. We offer very competitive prices for this advertising. In addition we can enhance marketing with floorplans and video tour.
We recognise the importance of all legislation introduced to regulate Estate Agents and ensure good practice. Our staff are continuously updated and trained to confirm their knowledge of, Consumer Protection Regulations, Data Protection Act 1998 and Money Laundering Regulations 2003. We also follow all the rules of conduct set out by the National Association of Estate Agents and The Estate Agents Act 1976. We are members of The Ombudsman for Estate Agents scheme. Our business is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and we are licensed members of National Association of Estate Agents.